Monday, September 14, 2015

NEW! Non-Emergency phone number for Law Enforcement

We can now keep 9-1-1 just for emergencies! Dial 3-1-1 to access the new way to report non-emergencies that need the attention of law enforcement. 

Make note of all your resources:

2-1-1 Health & Social Services Referrals
provided by

3-1-1 Non-Emergency for Law Enforcement
provided by

4-1-1 Telephone Directory Assistance
provided by phone carrier

5-1-1 State Travel Information
provided by

6-1-1 Telephone Company Repair Service
provide by phone carrier

7-1-1 Telecommunications Relay Service
provided by

8-1-1 Call Before You Dig
provided by

9-1-1 Emergencies, All Fire, Police and Emergency Services
provided by

Call 360-992-8000 report power outages to Clark Public Utilities


No comments:

Post a Comment