MembershipMembership is free and open to all residents, homeowners and managers of multiple-family dwellings. Profit and Non-Profit organizations welcome. Becoming a member is easy, simply fill out this membership form.
Volunteer"Taking part, giving back, expect nothing in return" is what it means to volunteer. There are many ways to help in your neighborhood, regardless of age or ability. Whether you would like to help once, now and then or regularly, we appreciate you! Here's a few volunteer opportunities:
- Adopt-A-Park (for volunteers of all ages)
- Adopt-A-Road (for volunteers only over 13 years)
- NE 76th ST (from NE 117th AVE to NE Ward Rd)
- NE 99th ST (from NE 117th AVE to NE 152nd AVE)
- NE 130th AVE (from NE 99th ST to NE 76th ST)
- NE 137th AVE (from NE 99th ST to NE 76th ST)
- NE 152nd AVE (from NE 99th ST to NE Ward Rd - co-adopted with Heritage NA)
- Adopt-A-Highway (for volunteers only over 15 years)
In addition to working roadside, we do need volunteers to fill an equally important but less physical role, such as driving a vehicle located in front and back of our clean-up crew during the actual litter pick-ups and to shuttle volunteers along the clean-up site and to/from our meeting location. We will likely need volunteers to also be at our meeting location before, during and after these clean-ups.
- Represent/Promote your neighborhood at an event/meeting